Watch as Netanyahu publicly asserts that Adolf Hitler had no intention of exterminating Europe’s Jews until a Palestinian persuaded him to do it.
Just one of the many lies in the following video
(Which, BTW, were refuted by historians and politicians)
Full report by Ali Abunimah HERE
Why is Benjamin Netanyahu trying to whitewash Hitler?
THE MEMBERS OF MEMRI’S BOARD OF ADVISORS
- Bernard Lewis, Professor of Near Eastern Studies Emeritus at Princeton University.
- Elie Wiesel, Recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize, Presidential Medal of Freedom, the U.S. Congressional Gold Medal, and the Medal of Liberty Award.
- Gen. Michael V. Hayden, retired United States Air Force four-star general and former Director of the National Security Agency and Director of the Central Intelligence Agency.
- Jose Maria Aznar, former Prime Minister of Spain.
- Stephen J. Trachtenberg, President Emeritus and University Professor of Public Service at George Washington University.
- Donald Rumsfeld, Former US Secretary of Defense and US Representative (IL).
- James Woolsey, Former Director of Central Intelligence Agency and Under-Secretary of the Navy.
- John Bolton, Former US Ambassador to the United Nations.
- John Ashcroft, Former US Attorney General and U.S. Senator (MO).
- Ehud Barak, Former Prime Minister of Israel.
- Irwin Cotler, former Minister of Justice and Attorney General of Canada.
- Mort Zuckerman, Chairman and editor-in-chief, U.S. News & World Report.
- Chin Ho Lee, former FBI Special Agent and Senior Executive of the Hyundai Corporation.
- Peter Hoekstra, former Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee and 9-term member of U.S. House of Representatives from Michigan.
- Dorothy Denning, Distinguished Professor of Defense Analysis at the Naval Postgraduate School.
- Norman Podhoretz, Former editor-in-chief of Commentary Magazine.
- M.K. Narayanan, former Director of India’s Intelligence Bureau and former Indian National Security Advisor and Special Advisor to Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.
- William Bennett, Former Secretary of Education.
- Christopher DeMuth, Former President, American Enterprise Institute.
- Anne Speckhard, Adjunct Associate Professor of Psychiatry at Georgetown University in the School of Medicine and of Security Studies in the School of Foreign Service.
- Paul Bremer, Former Ambassador to the Netherlands; former Director of Reconstruction and Humanitarian Assistance in Iraq (de-factor governor).
- Lord George Weidenfeld, Former Vice-President, Oxford University Development Program.
- Katrina Lantos Swett, Chairwoman of the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom; President of the Lantos Foundation for Human Rights and Justice
- Alfred Moses, Former Ambassador to Romania.
- Herb London, President Emeritus of the Hudson Institute.
- Stuart Eizenstat, former ambassador to the European Union.
- Deborah Lipstadt, Dorot Professor of Modern Jewish and Holocaust Studies at Emory University.
- Josef Joffe, Publisher of Die Zeit.
- Natan Sharanksy, former Israeli Minister for Jerusalem and Diaspora Affairs, Minister without Portfolio.
- Jana Hybaskova, former Member of the European Parliament and Chairperson of the European Democrats Party (Czech Republic).
- Dr. Khaleel Mohammed, Professor of Religion at San Diego State University (SDSU) and faculty member of SDSU Center for Islamic and Arabic Studies.
- Imam Hassen Chalghoumi, French-Tunisian Imam of the Drancy mosque, Paris.
- Alan Dershowitz, Felix Frankfurter Professor of Law at Harvard Law School, author of 27 works as well as over 100 magazine and journal articles.
- Yehuda Bauer, Former Director of the International Institute for Holocaust Research at Yad Vashem.
- Dr. Khaled Fouad Allam, Algerian sociologist at the University of Trieste (Italy).
- Magdi Khalil, human rights activist and Executive Editor of the Egyptian weekly Watani International.
- Faraj Sarkouhi, former editor of the Iranian literary monthly magazine Adineh.